Protecting you and your home
Good risk management brings peace of mind – and could reduce your insurance premium.
As well as providing extra coverage with fewer small–print exclusions, specialist “high net worth” policies are often rated lower than standard homeowners insurance because of the care owners take of their property. The more you can demonstrate your commitment to taking care of your assets through good security and risk management, the better proposition you are to an insurer.
Our expert advisors will help you protect your home without compromising its aesthetic value – and if you do need to make a claim, we’ll make sure it’s quick and easy. But some things of personal value simply can’t be replaced – we can also make sure you have the best chance of recovering stolen property.
Step up your security and save:
Investing in a combination of security and safety measures for your home is a sensible step both financially and emotionally. Our security advisors can help recommend the best solutions for you personally but as a starting point think about…
Unoccupied Home Checklist
Download: La Playa Private Client Brochure
Mr P, Private Client
You can call us to talk more about your business on +1 646 665 7737
La Playa's Personal Risk Concierge service means advice you can trust - from an expert who understands you:
As an independent broker, we can advise on the best policies available - and on risk management measures including valuations, security, fire prevention and property marking - preserving the value of your property and giving you complete peace of mind. We have access to excellent terms with high net worth insurers including Chubb, Hiscox and Hartford.
What does “Boutique Service” actually mean?
La Playa’s Personal Risk Concierge means:
1. Careful listening to really understand your needs and priorities
2. As much help as you need with completing forms to provide risk information
3. A discreet and complimentary appraisal* of your property to assess the risks and ensure you have the right cover where you need it
4. An independent review of the market - so you don’t have to shop around comparing policies, cover limits, risks covered and smallprint exclusions
5. Careful monitoring of the insurers’ financial strength, claims and customer service
6. An independent recommendation of the best policy for you - and why
7. Specialist policy wordings from underwriters who have demonstrated excellence and deep understanding of your risk exposures. We have analyzed a wide range of policy wordings and have selected only the best for our panel. Our advisors have a deep working knowledge of these policies
8. An intelligently designed portfolio of protection across multiple asset classes and territories
9. Advice on how best to manage your risks - to keep you safe but also to keep insurance costs down
10. A dedicated advisor so you can speak to the same person each time.
11. Expert guidance on valuations, security and risk management, and connecting you with specialist advisers and suppliers
12. Direct phone and email access to your adviser for questions and advice. We aim to pick up calls within 3 rings and to respond to emails within 60 minutes
13. Policy documents emailed to you - no logins and passwords to remember
14. An advocate beside you if you make a claim - thinking laterally to mitigate the impact, making useful connections to get you back up and running, and driving through a swift financial settlement
No call centres
No ‘hold’ music
No hidden fees
*subject to availability with our insurer panel