There's auto insurance and there's auto insurance. They're not all the same. Under our specialist policies, we can look after your family cars, high performance and classic motors, motorbikes – and your kids’ vehicles too, while they’re still registered at your address.
Auto insurance claims can be the biggest headache of all – but with our policies, it’s like flying Club Class:
A client’s Aston Martin DB6, inherited from his father, was insured for $100,000. On the way to a family event the DB6 was hit and damaged extensively. The carrier chauffeured the client and his wife to the event, then took the car to his preferred garage. Repairs were estimated at $110,000. Most carriers deem a car a write-off if repairs cost over 60% of its value. Under his policy the client could choose a $100,000 cash payment – but because of the sentimental value he chose repair.
The insurer paid over the Agreed Value and charged no deductible as it was a total loss. The car was returned in 6 weeks in perfect order.
Download: La Playa Private Client Brochure
You can call us to talk more about your business on +1 646 665 7737
La Playa's Personal Risk Concierge service means advice you can trust - from an expert who understands you:
As an independent broker, we can advise on the best policies available - and on risk management measures including valuations, security, fire prevention and property marking - preserving the value of your property and giving you complete peace of mind. We have access to excellent terms with high net worth insurers including Chubb, Hiscox and Hartford.
What does “Boutique Service” actually mean?
La Playa’s Personal Risk Concierge means:
1. Careful listening to really understand your needs and priorities
2. As much help as you need with completing forms to provide risk information
3. A discreet and complimentary appraisal* of your property to assess the risks and ensure you have the right cover where you need it
4. An independent review of the market - so you don’t have to shop around comparing policies, cover limits, risks covered and smallprint exclusions
5. Careful monitoring of the insurers’ financial strength, claims and customer service
6. An independent recommendation of the best policy for you - and why
7. Specialist policy wordings from underwriters who have demonstrated excellence and deep understanding of your risk exposures. We have analyzed a wide range of policy wordings and have selected only the best for our panel. Our advisors have a deep working knowledge of these policies
8. An intelligently designed portfolio of protection across multiple asset classes and territories
9. Advice on how best to manage your risks - to keep you safe but also to keep insurance costs down
10. A dedicated advisor so you can speak to the same person each time.
11. Expert guidance on valuations, security and risk management, and connecting you with specialist advisers and suppliers
12. Direct phone and email access to your adviser for questions and advice. We aim to pick up calls within 3 rings and to respond to emails within 60 minutes
13. Policy documents emailed to you - no logins and passwords to remember
14. An advocate beside you if you make a claim - thinking laterally to mitigate the impact, making useful connections to get you back up and running, and driving through a swift financial settlement
No call centres
No ‘hold’ music
No hidden fees
*subject to availability with our insurer panel