The NAPAMA Insurance Program
La Playa and the North American Performing Arts Managers and Agents are working in partnership to support you with specialist insurance and expert advice, pooling buying power to achieve better terms with insurers.
"NAPAMA takes pride in offering this membership benefit from professionals who understand our needs and share our passion." Robert Baird, President, NAPAMA
We recognized that arts organizations are facing spiralling insurance premiums and struggling to get the coverage they need. Many are wasting money buying multiple policies that overlap and duplicate coverage. As a specialist broker, our deep understanding of your work means we can design an insurance portfolio that fits like a glove, and negotiate more realistic terms with underwriters.
Working with La Playa, you'll get advice you can trust from an expert who understands you:
- Comprehensive specialist cover: working closely with a panel of specialist insurance companies, we will structure for you a program of insurance that achieves first class protection at highly competitive terms.
- Expert professional advice: on managing your risk and structuring your portfolio in the most efficient and effective way.
- Cost savings: by pooling buying power and giving an insightful presentation of the arts exposures to insurers, we can negotiate excellent terms.
- Joined-up thinking: working with a specialist arts insurance brokerage saves time on briefings, gives access to expert advice, secures better rates, and ensures your organization has the best possible protection.
- Your advocate when you make a claim: we're right there beside you when it comes to crunch time.
- You'll enjoy working with us: in a world of faceless corporations, we offer refreshingly personal service, as well as expert advice.
We also like to work with other trusted advisers (lawyers, accountants and other professionals) to make sure all the dots are connected and our clients have a great team around them.
“I found the service very welcoming and helpful. Feeling very uncertain about our needs and requirements meant I was a little nervous about the whole process, but [La Playa] was very patient and explained everything simply and slowly.”
Anna P, Festival
Get a Quote
Can you afford NOT to shop around for your insurance this year? Just pick up the phone or email us - we think you'll like working with us!
T: 646 665 7737
E: Mark Boon