American Orchestras Insurance Program
La Playa provides specialist insurance and expert advice, pooling buying power to achieve better terms with insurers for Orchestras.
"This unique partnership offers great value and support for orchestras; we're thrilled to be able to offer it to our members."
Jesse Rosen, President and CEO, the League of American Orchestras
We recognized that orchestras are facing spiralling insurance premiums and struggling to get the coverage they need. Many are wasting money buying multiple policies that overlap and duplicate coverage. As a specialist broker, our deep understanding of your work means we can design an insurance portfolio that fits like a glove, and negotiate more realistic terms with underwriters.
Working with La Playa, you'll get advice you can trust from an expert who understands you:
- Comprehensive specialist cover: working closely with a panel of specialist insurance companies, we will structure for you a program of insurance that achieves first class protection at highly competitive terms.
- Expert professional advice: on managing your risk and structuring your portfolio in the most efficient and effective way.
- Cost savings: by pooling buying power and giving an insightful presentation of performing arts exposures to insurers, we can negotiate excellent terms.
- Joined-up thinking: working with a specialist performing arts insurance brokerage saves time on briefings, gives access to expert advice, secures better rates, and ensures your orchestra has the best possible protection.
- Your advocate when you make a claim: we're right there beside you when it comes to crunch time.
- You'll enjoy working with us: in a world of faceless corporations, we offer refreshingly personal service, as well as expert advice.
We also like to work with other trusted advisers (lawyers, accountants and other professionals) to make sure all the dots are connected and our clients have a great team around them.
Get a Quote
Can you afford NOT to shop around for your insurance this year? Just pick up the phone or email us - we think you'll like working with us!
T: 212 702 3352
E: Mark Boon